Tuesday, August 9, 2011

EOC Week 5 Favorite Superbowl Commercial

My favorite Superbowl commercial is with Betty White. I love how they bring a celebrities into commercials, especially good traditional ones. (http://superbowlads.fanhouse.com/2010/snickers-betty-white/)http://superbowlads.fanhouse.com/2010/snickers-betty-white/

This commercial was for Superbowl 2011 for Snickers. I love it because Betty White is so old school and Snickers is and also Football as an all American sport, the three united together made a great impact for Snickers. I think the concept of funny, and celebrity endorsing a new Snickers product was genius. I still have yet to try the new Crunch Snickers that was advertised. I highly enjoy Snickers Ice cream bars, regular Snickers, Almond Snickers, Snickers Bites, and Snickers Ice cream cones. I cant wait to see what Snickers will come out with next. Over the years they have been really successful at bringing a new Snickers product out, to keep the product innovative and new.

No comments:

Post a Comment