Tuesday, August 16, 2011

EOC :Week 6 Name of Product : slogan pitch


Cadillac is well known automobile sales, but they have not been able to get a good slogan. With Cadillac as well known as they are, they haven't had very many good slogans. They haven't had anything memorable for me to need one, although I have always wanted a Cadillac CTS since I can remeber. The idea I have some what came up with is "Let the Luxury Take you for a Drive."
I would like to come up with a few more that are more catchy. The previous slogans they have had dont lure the customer. Cadillac is mearly known buy quality, durabilty, and luxury. Cadallic has always had leather seats, automatics, and for most part are very spacious. Another possibilty is similar, "Let the Quality luxury of a Cadillac take you for a drive." Or "Roll out in Luxury." "Style and class is your drive." Doing more research on the past cadillac ads will allow me to come closer for an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment