Tuesday, July 19, 2011

EOC: WEEK 2 Three Examplesof Questionable Ethics

Today there are a lot of questionable ethics. I think the main one we see alot today is food commercials. I will watch a burger commercial for McDonald's and want to go and get a Big Mac meal, then get in my car drive there and get one. The only problem is when I get the meal home and get my saliva going, I look at the burger and say to myself " This isn't what was on the commercial?" When in all actually it is what I ordered but doesn't seem to even look like it. The one on T.V. was hearty and beefy and cheesy and fresh. The one I got was soggy, little, and un-appetizing. (http://thewvsr.com/adsvsreality.htm)

Another one I feel gets people is shoes. They tell you you are getting these amazing shoes that help make you more in shape. Althought they are hidious and un-safe to even where. This was a jok so not only should we make even easier for americans to be lazy and not work out but then make a un-safe way to get in shape and not even have to have any goal or time aside, or even physical excersize that really helps become healthy.
Shape Ups by Sketchers were a hit but they werent stylish or safe, now they have new and improved the Shape up to help you look more fashionable and get fit!? ( http://www.skechers.com/style/12470/shape-ups-liv/gypk#Color=GYWG)

I know that today more teens are smoking tabacco. Is it that we have made ciggerette packs more apealing to a younger group. We have made so many different "cool" types cigerettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment