Tuesday, July 19, 2011

EOC: WEEK 1 MY VOICE

My name is Leah Oberle I am currently studying in my last year to achieve a Bachelors in Business and Science. My field of study is fashion and retail. I hope to pursue a career in a fashion related field. I also enjoy marketing and advertising aspects of business. I have been working in the retail field since I was 16 yrs. old. I have always giving style and shopping advice to my friends and family. I would like to create a line sometime in my career. I also have a lot of interest in visuals. Visuals are an important impact on buying; I would love to be that impact! I have a way with colors and design. I am also very creative which will help me be successful in anything I pursue. I don't have a BIG clear picture of whom or where I want to be, but I know it will involve fashion and retail. I have participated in the Fashion Club for 3 years. During those years we have done a lot of events. Some include clothing donations, money fundraisers for new clothing for homeless children, fashion shows, and several other events. I have also been a part of MAGIC in LasVegas, and have also participated in a Kate Spade fashion release. With all that said I am eager to finish school and begin my real career! I hope to become a visual expert and have a line on the side. I plan to achieve this and much more on my journey through life in the fashion retail field. Before I graduate I plan on having a full line designed and have networked my butt off in order to be successful after school!

No comments:

Post a Comment